Lodge Lane Regeneration Group

The World in One Postcode
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Good ideas Here!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am 

Hi guys! I´m making my first contribution on the forum, nice web let me tell you!
I registered a few minutes ago on the forum, and I´m doing my 1rst topic to to say hello to the forum users, I registered here to engage in discussion most of ideas that are present here.
Regarding myself people call me Fernanda, I´m from Paris but now I´m studying on a different country at the time on Chemistry to get graduation.
My personal details you may don´t want to know them but I will tell them anyway I adore football as well as movies, and I also play a lot Metallica on my bedroom, my new hobbie at the time is playing poker, as many of you...
At the moment I´m single so male users....Just flirting with you guys lol Smile! I once tried online dating It did not work out very well....
And if you want to learn more just read my profile, I forgot to say that I hate social networks like facebook, because people have to talk to each other directly and not only by web, but is not that what I´m making right now?Lol just don´t read my shit.....
Last weekend I read an article many interesting at Poker Rules which was much intensive So I sent an email to the web developer on that website to let me contribute posts there and it is what I´m working at the moment, and it was part of the reason I came here here...to find ideas!:)
I will also have to apologize by my english it is the only way I get to communicate with you guys....
And for today it is all I have to share, cause I work of shifts and so I have to rest a while..............Just hope you enjoyed my 1rst topic.
Xo Xo to all of you, Goodbye

Profile Email